Prayer for Pastor Mark & Suze as they lead & guide this congregation.
Praise that members are willing to serve on the Church board, as deacons, deaconesses, music team, maintenance people, and support staff.
Praises that she is feeling better.
1) Praises that her house sold. 2) Prayer for her friend, Linda, in the loss of her Mother, Lucille Milligan.
Prayer for Shelly Jesser who has been diagnosed with breast cancer.
Prayer for her brother, Bill who is having troubles. Bill lives in Oklahoma.
Praises for the yarn to make hats for the needy. The yarn was donated by Doug.
Thanks to the congregation for all the prayers in Jennifer's healing.
Mary Jo Gartner
Praise that Suze was able to sing up front with him today.
Prayer for Isaac as the court battle continues regarding Aurora. Please pray for understanding during this process, especially on January 11th.
Continued prayer for her grandson, Jeff, as he recovers from a stroke and heart attack.
Prayers for Lari Anne's quick recovery from her cold and for successful cancer treatment.
Reports that her sister-in-law is in a nursing home at the present time. May she adjust well & receive the professional nursing care she needs.
1) Her friend, Patty, is not requiring any treatment at this time for a non-aggressive cancer. Praise the Lord!! 2) Requests prayers that she personally can find patience.
Requests prayers for Valerie Bacon who is dealing with brain cancer. Also pray for Valerie's husband, Pastor Brian Bacon during this ordeal.
Prayer for her nephew, Joe Franco, that his present pain is not cancer returning to his body and that our merciful Lord will take away his pain.
Prayer for Caden, a ten year old boy who is passing kidney stones which is a very painful process.
Please pray that she can trust God completely during these times of trial.
Praise that the Judge granted longer visitations with baby Aurora. Also please pray for safe trips to Hailey for Mary and Isaac
Please pray that his son, Dan, will find more work after his current contract is finished.
She is requesting prayers for her nephew, Raleigh. She is especially concerned about his well-being because of her returned cards to him.
!) Gave praise for being able to attend church again. 2) Requests prayer for her father, Ernie, who has some medical issues and is not feeling well.
Please pray for the Budden family. May they find daily strength from our loving Lord.
Please pray that her friend, Amanda Picas, will have a speedy recovery from placement of a colostomy bag. Also, please pray that Amanda will have the ability to handle this new health challenge.
1) Praise for all the blessings God gives us. 2) Please keep Andy in your prayers. 3) Please pray for the family of her friend Lavern who recently passed away & whom she considered her second Mother. 4) Reported that Mavis is recuperating well from her surgery.
1) She reported that her nephew, Joe Franco, is currently on medication for an infection and gave praises that the cancer has not returned. 2) Gave praises that her sister's leg has healed enough to now bear weight. 2) Asked for prayer for her nephew, Jim, who is in need of a liver transplant due to the damage from excessive iron production.
Reported that her brother in South Africa received good test results and no sign of his cancer returning.
1) Asked for prayers for Jason Carr, his wife and family who are going to New Guinea as missionaries. Mrs. Carr will also teach there. 2) Please continue to pray that his son, Dan, will get a job with UPS soon.
Please pray for Arnie Ringenberg & the family as they deal with the loss of Cheryl.
Bonnie Dauven needs your prayers as she has re-occurring cancer and balance problems which require her to be in a nursing home. She is currently living at the Cedar Draw Living Center at 4094 N 2100 E in Filer 83328.
Please continue prayers for Lari Anne as she receives treatments for cancer. She is the daughter of the late Ann Koester of our church.
Please pray for work opportunities in the electricial field.
It has been reported that Delsey Clammpet is doing wellaccording to her son, Alan.
Please keep Fred's wife, Vicki, in your prayers as she has surgery on her shoulder bone which was injured in a recent fall.
Praise God for the healing Suze has experienced in her ankle. She is doing better & better each day.
Please keep her brother-in-law, Silvan, in your prayers.
1) Praise God for the encourging report about her Dad's skin cancer removal. 2) Please add her Great Uncle Harr to your prayer list who has liver cancer. 3) Also, please pray for Lori's friend, Connie Nolan, who needs shoulder surgery.
Please pray for all the children including the one-year son of Linda's co-worker, Jordan.
Please send all of your requests to our email listed below. We will post all requests as well as requests during Sunday Services. Please keep these requests in your prayers. Thank you and God bless all that you do.