Prayer for Pastor Mark & Suze as they lead & guide this congregation.
Praise that members are willing to serve on the Church board, as deacons, deaconesses, music team, maintenance people, and support staff.
Please continue prayers for Lari Anne as she receives treatments for cancer. She is the daughter of the late Ann Koester of our church.
1) Please pray for Ginny Gibson who has breast cancer. 2) Also, please pray for a friend's son, Caleb, who has lost a lot of weight without a medical explaination.
Please pray for his son's mother-in-law, Cindy, who has recently had surgery.
1) Gave praise for our music team of Riqui and Zach as they add so much to our services.
1) Please pray for her Dad, Ernie Riddle. 2) Gave praise for a new blood sugar meter worn on the arm that provides data without finger pricking. 3) Asked for prayers for her friend, Mary Jo, who has breast cancer and brittle bone disease.
Asked for prayers for his wife, Riqui, who is having trouble sleeping and suffers from migraine headaches.
Please pray for her brother Bob & his wife who is still in a nursing home in Wendell.
1) Reported his wife, Vicki, is doing much better. She will be in a sling for 8 weeks. Her breathing problems were caused by meds. 2) Please continue to pray that his son Dan, will find work. Also keep Jen and Jake on your prayer list.
Liz Johnson's brother, T. Naumen, is still in need of prayers.
Reported that her daughter, Melanie, is doing better and that her nephew, Dave Hill, will be going back to Boise to see that the 'brain leak' is still holding.
Please pray for Bonnie Dauven who is failing fast.
1) Please pray for travel mercies as they travel to Boise for Andy's apppointments. 2) Also, please continue to pray for her friend, Patty, who is suffering with colon cancer. It is very close to her liver and also has spread to her lungs.
Please pray that he will find work close to home.
Please keep Arnie Ringenberg & family in your prayers as they cope with their loss. Also please remember others in our church family who have lost loved ones recently &/or dealing with major health issues.
Please send all of your requests to our email listed below. We will post all requests as well as requests during Sunday Services. Please keep these requests in your prayers. Thank you and God bless all that you do.