Please pray for her brother Bob & his wife who is still in a nursing home in Wendell.
1) Reported his wife, Vicki, is doing much better. She will be in a sling for 8 weeks. Her breathing problems were caused by meds. 2) Please continue to pray that his son Dan, will find work. Also keep Jen and Jake on your prayer list.
Liz Johnson's brother, T. Naumen, is still in need of prayers.
1) Please pray for travel mercies as they travel to Boise for Andy's apppointments. 2) Also, please continue to pray for her friend, Patty, who is suffering with colon cancer. It is very close to her liver and also has spread to her lungs.
Please pray that he will find work close to home.
Please keep Arnie Ringenberg & family in your prayers as they cope with their loss. Also please remember others in our church family who have lost loved ones recently &/or dealing with major health issues.
Please keep the family of Bonnie Dauven in your prayers as they cope with her passing.
Praise the Lord for the clean bill of health for her nephew, Dave Hill.
Please keep Jim Miller in your prayers as he recently lost his wife, Mary Ann.
She reports that her daughter, Melanie, has not been feeling well.
Please pray that he will have total healing from cataract surgery.
Please add Pastor Vladimr in Colorado to your prayer list as he seeks medical treatment for brain cancer.
Please remember in prayer all our church family & especially those who have lost loved ones. The grieving process may be a slow, painful, & often lonely journey that may take years to navigate.
Please add Anne Bamping, Andy Bamping, & Lari Anne to your prayer list as they continue to need healing miracles.
Reports that her niece who was badly burned is getting some feeling back which is encouraging news.
1) Reports that her friend, Connie, came through her surgery well. 2) Her friend, Jerry, thanks everyone for prayers regarding the cancer on his face. 3) Reports that her friend, Michelle Matlock, has pneumonia and would like prayers for total recovery.
Reports that Marge Shaw, who cooks at the Kimberly Senior Center, is doing better.
Asks for prayers for the Montie Lind family.
Praises for getting the job with Chiboni that he wanted. 2) We need to add his Grandpa on our prayer list for total healing from his cancer surgery. 3) Continued prayers also for Suze's parents.
He and Mary are glad to be back home safely from winter traveling.
1) Asks for continued prayers for her nephew, Joe Franco, who is in the hospital with kidney failure. 2) Prayers also that her daughter, Sheryl, will hear good report from her kidney tests.
Gave praise for the blessings of their trip to Texas and how well her parents are doing.
Please pray for Jeff Johnson and his family during their grief in the loss of his mother.
Lari Ann is starting her chemo treatment & needs the prayers of her church family.
Please pray for the Tom Carter family in the loss of their son.
Please pray for the family of Pep Martinez who lost his life in a truck accident last week.
Reports that her daughter, Sheryl's kidney problems may improve with medications.
Please continue your prayers for Shelly Jesser, who has breast cancer.
Reports that he is presently working in Boise.
Please add Cathy Bostwick to your prayer list as she is in the hospital.
1) Please continue prayers for her friend, Patty, who has had a portion of her colon removed. 2) Also please pray for comfort for a couple who recently lost their newborn child.
Please add his friend, Emily, to your prayer list for healing.
Please send all of your requests to our email listed below. We will post all requests as well as requests during Sunday Services. Please keep these requests in your prayers. Thank you and God bless all that you do.